When the band was signed by Motor Music, they had to play a couple of concerts and tours for investors and retailers to promote the band and label. Most of these concerts were played from 1994 to 1996, but they also played some concerts years later when the band was already successful. Most of them are unknown, because they were private events.
|Date||Venue / Event||City||Country|
|1996-05-02||PolyGram World Congress||Hong Kong||UK|
|2004-09-30||10 Jahre Motor||Berlin||Germany|
There are a large number of unknown showcase concerts. No dates are known; it is only known that these concerts were:
- Various concerts in breweries, castles or on ships.
- One concert in Essen.
- One concert in a bavarian forest, with Phillip Boa and Marusha. This concert was before or around the time Du riechst so gut was released.
- One festival some time before the release of Reise, Reise. The band was dressed in stereotypical German clothing, which they liked so much that they used it in the following tour.
- The band stayed in expensive hotels with minibars in the rooms, and at the end of the first showcase tour they got a bill of 46,000 DM (≈$29,000) because they did not know that they had to pay for the drinks.
- Heute hat die Welt Geburtstag, pages 159-168