When the band was signed by Motor Music, they had to play a couple of concerts and tours for investors and retailers to promote the band and label. Most of these concerts were played from 1994-1996, but they also played some concerts years later when the band was already successful. Most of them are unknown though, because it were private events.
|Date||Venue / Event||City||Country|
|1996-05-02||PolyGram World Congress||Hong Kong||UK|
|2004-09-30||10 Jahre Motor||Berlin||Germany|
- various concerts in breweries, castles or on ships
- one concert in Essen
- one concert in a bavarian forest, with Phillip Boa and Marusha. This concert was before or around the time Du riechst so gut was released.
- one festival some time before Reise Reise. The band was dressed in stereotypical German clothing, which they liked so much that they used it in the following tour.
- The band stayed in expensive hotels with minibars in the rooms, and at the end of the first showcase tour they got a bill of 46,000 DM (≈$29,000) because they didn't know that they had to pay for the drinks.
- Heute hat die Welt Geburtstag, pages 159-168