(Redirected from Category:19 May)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The Rammstein: Paris live album by Rammstein was released.
- In 1996 Rammstein was supposed to play in Herford, Germany. The show was cancelled.
- In 1997 Rammstein played in Wels, Austria. Parts of Wollt ihr das Bett in Flammen sehen? and Tier were broadcasted on TV alongside an interview with Paul and Flake.
- In 1998 Rammstein played in Villeurbanne, France.
- In 2001 Rammstein played in Berlin, Germany. This was the second of two consecutive sold out concerts at the Velodrom.
- In 2001 Rammstein was supposed to play at Rock im Park, Nuremberg, Germany. The show was cancelled.
- In 2011 Rammstein played on Jimmy Kimmel Live!, Los Angeles, CA, United States. This was the band's first TV show in six years. The last show for television was on 2 April 2005. Rammstein performed 5 songs. Many different pyrotechnics and effects were used for the performance of Du hast, including the bow normally used for Du riechst so gut, the mouth light for Rammlied, the portable flamethrower for Mein Teil, the homing fireworks normally used during the song and Till burning a "fan" just as in live performances of Benzin. At the beginning of Feuer frei!, Till goes to slam a microphone stand against a wall which should trigger a small explosion, but the explosion went off before Till actually hit the wall.