Spy Museum Berlin (soundtrack)
Paul wrote some songs for the Spy Museum Berlin.
The exact year of their recording is unknown, but the earliest could only be 2015 since the museum opened that year. The songs can only be heard by visiting the museum and are nowhere else to be found.
Name and duration of the songs are taken from the GEMA database.
Note: The numbers in brackets are the GEMA database work numbers.
- Spy Museum Berlin (16166550) - 01:19
- Magic Room (16166562) - 00:28
- 1. Weltkrieg (16166563) - 01:46
- Laser Room (16166564) - 01:45
- Morsezeichen/Daten (16166565)- 02:26