(Redirected from Category:24 May)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- In 1997 Rammstein played in Pratteln, Switzerland.
- In 2001 Rammstein played in Zurich, Switzerland.
- In 2002 Rammstein played in Madrid, Spain.
- In 2010 Rammstein played in Berlin, Germany.
- In 2012 Rammstein played in San Antonio, TX, United States.
- In 2013 Rammstein played in Berlin, Germany. The gloves in Wollt ihr das Bett in Flammen sehen? did not work.
- In 2019 Rammstein played in Gelsenkirchen, Germany. It was the first of two rehearsal concerts for the LIFAD members. Exclusive to this fanclub rehearsal, the band played a percussion intro to Ausländer. Four black barrels were brought onstage, which were ignited on the top side. Paul, Richard, Flake and Olli each stood behind one of them, with drumsticks in their hands, except Olli who warmed his hands over the fire instead. They then tried to play a short rhythm together with Schneider, who sat behind his drums. The intro was messed up as a whole, potentially leading to it never getting performed again. This concert marks the first time that Feuer frei! and Keine Lust are not performed since their debuts in 2001 and 2004 respectively. The band made a mistake during Was ich liebe and repeated the last break due to this. Puppe was performed without any stage effects. Also, while the song's chorus would normally be performed with backing vocals, Till sung it normally here.