|Studio album by First Arsch
||1 November 1992
Saddle Up is the first and the only album by First Arsch. It was released on 1 November 1992.
The record was pressed and promoted by Kessel Records, owned by Falk Schettler. The pictures and the cover were all shot by Matthias Matthies, who would later work together with Till on his book In stillen Nächten.
The album was re-released on 18 December 2020 by Rekorder Digital in a limited run of 700 copies. 350 came with a black cover and a white vinyl, 350 in a white cover with a black vinyl.
Kessel Records pressed some promotional copies of Saddle Up. They are, for all intents and purposes, just sleeveless versions of the retail release, but they bare the same label as the original version.
- Paul Landers: Rhythm guitar, vocals
- Till Lindemann: Drums, vocals
- Sven Kruspe: Lead guitar, vocals
- Jörg E. Mielke: Bass guitar, vocals
- Matthias Matthies: Photography, design
- Sascha Wolfram: Design
- ↑ Release date is taken from Spotify