Hea Hoa Hoa Hea Hea Hoa (album)
Hea Hoa Hoa Hea Hea Hoa is the first album by the GDR punk band Feeling B. The album was released sometime in January 1990.
|Hea Hoa Hoa Hea Hea Hoa|
|Studio album by Feeling B|
|Feeling B chronology|
- This album was the first punk album to be released on the GDR controlled label AMIGA.
- The album was recorded in the Amiga studios in Berlin, Brunnenstraße.
- The brass section was played by the Bolschewistische Kurkapelle Schwarz-Rot.
- The album was re-released twice: in 1992 with five bonus tracks, and in 2010 with three bonus tracks. One from the following album "Wir kriegen euch alle", the other two are previously unreleased.
- An earlier version of the album was called Wir wollen immer artig sein.
The story of this album begins in Summer 1987. When Wolf-D. Fruck met the band and introduced them to the GDR label AMIGA. Both sides agreed to the terms of a recording contract, and first recordings were made. But it still took two years to solve every little problem. Flake was not present at the 1987 recordings, because he was in a hospital at the time and only took part via telephone. During the time it was usual to rent the AMIGA recording studio for four hours a day. But Wolf knew that the band wouldn't get anything done in four hours a day. So he talked to responsible people at AMIGA and got the studio for the whole time the band recorded the album. Many songs that were recorded during the session for this album, did not make it on the album, but were released later:
- 2007: Grün & Blau
- 2010: "Hea Hoa" re-release:
Because the album was not liked much by people at AMIGA and many other problems the album was released in January 1990.
This information is taken from the 2010 re-release booklet:
- Winfried Knoll - Drums
- Christoph Zimmermann - Bass
- Thomas Müller - Sampling, Bass
- Peter Haas - Percussion
- Members of "Bolschweistische Kurkapelle Schwarz-Rot"
On the 1992 re-release are some misprints. The song "Kim Wilde" is mistakenly called "Kim Wild". And also the word "Zugabe" (which was for the bonus tracks) was mistakenly written "Zugabee" for the song "Der Klavierspieler".
Also on the 2010 re-release is a mistake. It shows a running time of 03:28 for the song "Artig", which is only 02:28.
- Artig - 02:28
- Kim Wilde - 02:53
- Mix mir einen Drink - 03:57
- Am Horizont - 03:34
- Frusti, mach's gut - 02:28
- Geh zurück in dein Buch - 03:56
- Lied von der unruhevollen Jugend - 04:17
- Ohne Bewußtsein - 03:15
- Alles ist so ununununheimlich - 03:00
- Du wirst den Gipfel nie erreichen - 04:02
- Tschaka - 03:02
- Ich weiß nicht, was soll es - 03:11