|Genre||Neue Deutsche Härte|
Schtiel was released in 2003.
- The song was recorded by Till and Richard, and is a cover of "Штиль" (Shtil) by the Russian band Ария (Ariya/Aria).
- The single was released for a Harley Davidson 100th Anniversary event in Moscow, 2003.
- The single was also released by the RoverScan company in a competition in 2003; the company claimed that 400 or 500 copies were available to win; these CDs are official.
- The single came only in a 3" (mini CD) format in a digipak.
- Rammstein received a reprimand from Universal Music (their parent label at the time of recording) for releasing the single; Aria themselves claimed that they disliked the cover.
- The Aria members who attended the Harley Party sold 3 copies of the single on their online store.
- Schtiel - 05:10
- Miller Beer Commercial - 00:30