|Song by Lindemann from the album F & M|
|GEMA database ID:||20746323-001|
|Recorded:||Abyss Studio, Pärlby
|Released:||22 November 2019|
|Single:||1 November 2019|
|Video:||14 April 2018 (Hänsel und Gretel)
1 November 2019
|Live debut:||4 February 2020 (as Lindemann)
1 January 2022 (as Till Lindemann)
|Last played:||17 March 2020 (as Lindemann)
4 January 2022 (as Till Lindemann)
|Stream / Buy:|
|F & M tracklist|
- The time of recording could be around 2018, however no exact time is known and recording could have started earlier or extended beyond that year.
- The song had its premiere in the theatre play Hänsel und Gretel on 14 April 2018.
- The video version has a woman saying three different lines at the beginning and is missing the entire "Ich mag leichte Mädchen und weine wenn sie schwer" verse.
- The music for the song was written not only by Peter, but also by Till.
- Till composed the acoustic guitar part for the song.
- The lyrics are inspired by a woman who was constantly talking. She wouldn't stop talking. When you just want to say "I love you, but shut up already".
|Knebel||F & M||03:51||22 November 2019|
|Knebel||03:51||Extended riff after the second verse.|
Performed in the Hänsel und Gretel theatre play.
|Knebel||Live in Moscow||Audio||04:28||15 Mar 2020 #1
15 Mar 2020 #2
|VTB Arena – Dynamo Central Stadium, Moscow||21 May 2021|
Ich mag die Sonne, die Palmen und das Meer
Dein Knebel in meinem Mund
- In an interview published in early 2018, Peter mentioned that they worked on new songs shortly before said interview took place.
- Credits in the album booklet
- MyRock #61