|Song by Lindemann from the album F & M|
|GEMA database ID:||23909047-001
21811338-001 (Sture Mix)
21811340-001 (Rmx A4)
21811342-001 (Benson Mix)
21811344-001 (A19 Mix)
T-804.129.649-6 (Sture Mix)
T-804.129.650-9 (Rmx A4)
T-804.129.652-1 (Benson Mix)
T-804.129.653-2 (A19 Mix)
|Recorded:||Abyss Studio, Pärlby
|Released:||22 November 2019|
|Single:||19 December 2018 (feat. Haftbefehl)|
|Video:||18 December 2018 (feat. Haftbefehl)|
|Stream / Buy:|
|F & M tracklist|
- The time of recording could be around 2018, however no exact time is known and recording could have started earlier.
- The single version of the song features German rapper Haftbefehl.
- In an Instagram Q&A on 2 June 2019, Peter Tägtgren confirmed that his son Sebastian Tägtgren wrote the original song and it will likely be released on the then upcoming album.
- Till said about his cooperation with Haftbefehl and the song and how the song came about: Out of the attempt to do something new. Peter's son came with the music, I wrote the lyrics and we tried a bit and decided we needed a real rapper. (...) I had met him a couple of times at festivals, and we got along well. (...) We just wanted to fuck with people just a little bit. They should think that we're doing hip-hop now.
- “Everyone hates math. 99% of the world's population simply hates math. All my life I dreamed of writing a song about this. We all have been studying algebra at school for about five years, which never comes handy in life. It’s just some kind of symbol of meaninglessness.”
|Mathematik||F & M||03:37||22 Nov 2019|
|Mathematik Sture Mix||Mathematik||03:35||19 Dec 2018||Different mixing|
|Mathematik (A19 Mix)||Mathematik||03:35||Ben Bazzazian||19 Dec 2018||feat. Haftbefehl|
|Mathematik Rmx A4||Mathematik||03:35||Ben Bazzazian||19 Dec 2018||feat. Haftbefehl|
|Mathematik (Benson Mix)||Mathematik||03:35||Benson||19 Dec 2018||feat. Haftbefehl|
Fick, fick, fick Mathematik
Fick, fick, fick