ATTENTION!! This page is a prototype / demonstration; a test for a potential future page serving the same purpose.
- This demo was recorded while Rammstein were still called Tempelprayers.
- This demo tape was presented at the Metrobeat Contest and the band won a one-week recording session in a studio.
- This demo contains the first Rammstein demos ever recorded. All songs were sung in English.
- This demo came with original information sheets from the band.
- This tape was used for radio airplay to promote the 6 May 1994 show at the Anker venue in Leipzig.
- The song Das alte Leid is misspelled as Das alte Lied on the tracklist.
- This tape is the only known release to feature a full version of the Das alte Leid demo; all other demos on other releases fade out.
- Up to now, only one known copy of this tape surfaced, along with its no-artwork 'backup copy'.
- Interestingly, the demos on this tape seem to be mixed differently than the later demos issued on Motor Music promo tapes.
- An alternate version without artwork exists, including an early instrumental demo version of Mutter as a sixth track. This tape was circulated by the band directly.
- It is said that this tape was given by Richard to one of his friends.
- The A-Side of the tape has the same content as the 5-Track Demo, but includes an instrumental song at the end, exclusive to this tape.
- The B-Side of the tape includes various demos by Orgasm Death Gimmick. Which demos these are is unknown.