Jump to navigation Jump to search
|26 February 1994 |
|Festival performance by Tempelprayers|
|Performers:||Till, Richard, Schneider, Olli and Paul|
|Attendance:||1000 - 3000|
- The Metrobeat festival took place on 25 and 26 February at the Kulturbrauerei and Frannz Club in Berlin.
- Music journalists and attendees could nominate up to five bands and then have a poll on them. The winners would get a free recording session in a professional studio.
- In 2011, Schneider told Rolling Stone that at the end of the show, Till told the crowd to "remember the name Rammstein".
- Schneider told in the same interview about this date being their second concert after the show at naTo in Leipzig, which collides with the timeline of events.
- On 28 May 2021, an audio guide including information told by Paul was released. He revealed that their first public appearance happened at the Kesselhaus (one of the halls within the Kulturbrauerei complex) with a performance of four songs.
Besides consisting of four songs, the setlist is completely unknown.