|6 August 2022|
|Cancelled date by Till Lindemann|
|Event:||Wacken Open Air|
|Tour leg:||Cancelled Shows|
|Other artists:||Slipknot, Judas Priest, Limp Bizkit|
- After the Rammstein concert at Wacken on 1 August 2013, this is Till's second appearance at the festival.
- Till's performance was initially announced on 11 November 2020 and scheduled for 28 July 2021 as part of an additional day called Wacken Wednesday for which tickets were only available for people who already had a ticket for the Wacken 2021 main festival. Tickets for this extra day costed 66,66€.
- It was still advertised as Till Lindemann with his new solo project Lindemann as the breakup was only announced the day afterwards. The poster had a small T put in front of the Lindemann name however.
- The festival got postponed to 4-6 August 2022 on 1 June 2021
- On 25 June 2021, it was announced that Till Lindemann is playing at the Wacken festival 2022 as one of the three headliners.
- Till's performance was announced with the following statement:
We are very happy that Till Lindemann, probably one of the most influential German artists of today, will celebrate his Wacken debut. The fact that he is performing this gig in addition to the Rammstein tour shows how important this facet of his work is to him. We are looking forward to a spectacular performance that will surely be talked about for a long time.
- The festival announced the cancellation of Till Lindemann's performance on 14 June 2022 due to production issues.