Ich hasse Kinder (video)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ich hasse Kinder is a music video by Till Lindemann.
|Ich hasse Kinder|
|Music video by Till Lindemann|
|Premiere:||1 June 2021 (00:00 CET) [YouTube]|
- The video was teased repeatedly on Till's Instagram account from 25 February 2021 on.
- The video was announced through a teaser on social media on 27 May 2021 at 16:00 CET, which prematurely revealed the release date of 1 June. A few minutes later it was set to private again and another teaser was released, only announcing soon. The first upload proved to be an upcoming second teaser instead.
- A YouTube premiere for the video was set on 28 May 2021, for midnight on 1 June.
- According to actor Alexander Revva (who played police officer during interrogation scene), Lindemann didn't fully believe his performance in their scene and asked Revva to try harder. At some point Lindemann said "More!" and Revva was forced to beat Lindemann which result in actor getting minor hand injury. 
- A short film cut was announced on Till's social media through a teaser on 22 June 2021.
- Till Lindemann
- Police officer: Aleksandr Revva
- Wife: Aglaya Tarasova
- Young Till: Nikita Khasanov
- Judge's secretary: Mari Kraimbrery
- Young bully: Oleg Milyakhovsky
- Directorː Serghey Grey