Ich will (video)
|Music video by Rammstein|
|Location:||Former East German state council|
|Shoot:||8 - 11 August 2001|
- Most of the band members, with the exception of Oliver and Flake have handicaps in the video:
Till: crippled right leg. He has to walk with a crutch.
Paul: burn marks on his face.
Richard: one hand is replaced with a plastic hand, through which he has no sense of touch (which explains why he starts the alarm. He did not feel how he pushed the button).
Schneider: one eye is missing and replaced by a glass eye.
- The police officers at the end were real. They taught the band how to fall on the ground without hurting themselves and how to act when they get their handcuffs on.
- The painting at the beginning of the video was sold on eBay.
- Due to 9/11 terrorist attacks the TV rotation of the music video was stopped.
- Interview with Paul September Rock Hard magazine #205