Jump to navigation Jump to search
|27 August 1994|
Performance of "Weißes Fleisch"
|Performance by Rammstein|
|Recordings:||Video (professional, incomplete) x1
Audio (professional, complete) x1
- The only available footage of this concert was recorded for the movie Achtung! Wir kommen.. While the full show was recorded as an audio multitrack on 16 channels, full video recordings were done with 3 cameras for only five songs, including Du riechst so gut, Weißes Fleisch, Schwarzes Glas, Rammstein and apparently the first version of Wollt ihr das Bett in Flammen sehen?. Other songs were shot partially to get more powerful images for the movie. The first version of the movie was aired on TV, showing all of them partially except Schwarzes Glas. In 2016 two trailers of the remake were released, one of them features excerpts of Wollt ihr das Bett in Flammen sehen?, Weißes Fleisch and Feuerräder.
- Rammstein played a 13 minutes long version of Wollt ihr das Bett in Flammen sehen.
The complete setlist is unknown and the order may be wrong.
Note: Back then, it was unknown where the footage of the movie was taken, resulting in mislabeling it as the very first concert for years.
- Trailer #1
- The band demolished part of the hotel's furniture they were staying in after the show, due to the host welcoming them with Ah, there our last guests!, explaining further that the building will be demolished soon. Their manager presented them an astronomical hotel bill the next morning, yet they didn't get further repercussions following their reluctancy to pay it.
- "Exklusives Interview von Robin Valtot mit Carl G. Hardt". Robin Valtot. Stahlheimfilm. 2016. http://stahlheimfilm.de/interview/Interview_LIFAD_dt/index.html. Retrieved 30 March 2018.
- Confirmed by the director of Achtung! Wir kommen.
- Video recording
- "Jethro Tull, ACDC und Rammstein". Heiko Portale. LR Online. 9 November 2009. https://www.lr-online.de/nachrichten/jethro-tull-acdc-und-rammstein_aid-4490484. Retrieved 12 May 2018.