(Redirected from 9-Track Demo)
|6 Rough-Mixes / 3 Mixes|
|Demo cassette tape by Rammstein|
- This demo tape was sent out by Motor Music to promote the upcoming release of the debut album Herzeleid.
- The tape was first shown publicly in the German music magazine BreakOut.
- The first six tracks are rough mixes, the last three tracks are mixes.
- After the article became more known among fans, fakes of the tape quickly surfaced on eBay.
- The sound of the rough mixes is really muffled on this tape. Additionally Fleisch was sped up and pitched too high. After correcting the audio, the song has a length of around 3:34.