Jump to navigation Jump to search
|6 Rough-Mixes / 3 Mixes|
|Genre:||Neue Deutsche Härte|
- This demo tape was sent out by Motor Music to promote the upcoming release of the debut album Herzeleid.
- The tape was first shown publicly in the German music magazine 'BreakOut', written by Chris Glaub, where it was entitled "Das legendäre Vorab-Tape von Motor Music 1995" (The legendary preliminary cassette from Motor Music, 1995.)
- It is unknown which of the 9 tracks are complete mixes, and which are rough mixes, as the tape hasn't been heard since its release.
- It was long suspected that this cassette was unofficial, as a fake copy was circulated online. At that point, nobody knew what the real version looked like.
- BreakOut Magazine 2011 / Rammstein Special.