|17 August 1997|
|Concert by Rammstein|
|Other artists:||Paradise Lost, Bloodhound Gang, Die Krupps, Die Fantastischen Vier, Dinosaur Jr. and 5 others|
|Price:||99 / 110 DM|
|Video:||PRO, complete (1)|
- After the second verse of Rammstein, the band started playing the Eskimos and Egypt remix of the song.
- This was one of the few times Rammstein performed a remix live.
- This concert was attended by Bob Biggs, the founder of Slash Records. After seeing the band live he agreed on releasing Sehnsucht in the United States.
- During the intro of Asche zu Asche, the keyboard sequence seemed to be pitched too high. It got fixed after a few seconds.
- At the start of Rammstein, the igniting mechanism of Till's coat did not fully ignite his back. Noticing this, a crew member ran up to him and ignited his back manually.
- The entire concert was broadcasted on TV by WDR. There is a full recording of the broadcast as well as Sehnsucht and Engel from a different, higher quality broadcast (image has cropped top and bottom, however).
- Snippets of Tier, Du riechst so gut, Der Meister, Laichzeit and Wollt ihr das Bett in Flammen sehen? are shown in the documentary Rammstein in Amerika.
- TV broadcast
- Rammstein in Amerika documentary