Jump to navigation Jump to search
|September 27, 1996|
Performance of "Herzeleid"
|Performance by Rammstein|
|Support||Moby, Bobo & the Berlin Session Orchestra|
|Price||33 / 38 DM|
|Recordings||Video (professional, complete) x1|
- This is the legendary "100 Jahre Rammstein" concert. It was played two days after the one year anniversary of the release of the band's debut album Herzeleid, and, without counting the label showcases and TV performances, this was the 100th Rammstein show within the Herzeleid Tour.
- This concert makes up the majority of the music video "Rammstein".
- During Heirate mich the burning "Rammstein" signboard fell onto the stage and into the crowd from a height of three meters. Four people were slightly injured, but a 24 year old man had to go into hospital, which he was able to leave a few days later.
- 2 female backup dancers joined the band on stage during the performances of Sehnsucht and later Du riechst so gut.
- Till started singing too early at the beginning of Laichzeit, when he realised this he repeated "Die alte Haut" twice and the band then played an instrumental until he could join back in.
- The full concert was released in 1996 on a VHS tape as a Christmas gift for Fanarea members.
- The video of the performance of Wollt ihr das Bett in Flammen sehen? was released on the single Stripped.
- Herzeleid and Seemann were released on Lichtspielhaus as a part of the concert highlights. In 2017 they were uploaded to the official Rammstein YouTube channel.
- Snippets of Herzeleid and Wollt ihr das Bett in Flammen sehen? are shown in the documentary Rammstein in Amerika.