|September 27, 1996|
Performance of "Herzeleid"
|Performance by Rammstein|
|Support||Moby, Bobo & the Berlin Session Orchestra|
|Price||33 / 38 DM|
|Recordings||Video (professional, complete) x1|
- This is the legendary "100 Jahre Rammstein" concert.
- The name "100 Jahre Rammstein" is just a name and it is not the 100th concert of the band.
- This concert makes up the majority of the music video "Rammstein".
- During Heirate mich the burning "Rammstein" signboard fell onto the stage and into the crowd from a height of three meters. Four people were slightly injured, but a 24 year old man had to go into hospital, which he was able to leave a few days later.
- The backup dancers had "NIL" product placement on the front of their outfits, this also goes for Richard's hat during Seemann. On the original VHS tape this remains unaltered, but the "Lichtspielhaus" release has this censored.
- The full concert was released in 1996 on a VHS tape as a Christmas gift for FanArea members.
- The video of the performance of Wollt ihr das Bett in Flammen sehen? was released on the single "Stripped".
- Herzeleid and Seemann were released on "Lichtspielhaus" as a part of the concert highlights. In 2017 they were uploaded to the official Rammstein YouTube channel.