|12 June 2016|
|Concert by Rammstein|
|Price:||66 - 148,50 €|
- During the performance of Ramm 4, Till started singing the last chorus too early. In order to sync back up with the others, Till sang it twice.
- The band displayed the #prayforparis logo on their monitors after the performance of Zerstören.
- The band also was doubtful if it's appropriate to perform the suicide vest stunt due to Bataclan terrorist attack, they decided last-minute to perform that but also the #prayforparis logo.
- One of the horizontal lights that descended from Stripped appeared to get caught in something and nearly fell. While Till sang the second verse, Paul went to look at it.
- This was the first performance of Frühling in Paris in 2016. It was also the song's first performance in four years. The last time it was played was on 7 March 2012.
- Till also forgot some of the song's lyrics.